40 hours/week, 5 days work a week, 2 days off
Salary £17.42 per hour , Full time
- Responsible for achieving set targets and all other defined within the retail concession.
- Ensure the visual presentation of the retail concession is maintained to a very high standard and in line with brand standards at all times.
- Build and maintain relationships with external brands and host store to drive and maximise marketing opportunities.
- Maintain high stands of stock replenishment and ensure all items on display are correctly priced.
- Ensure stock room is maintained to a high standard and all stock treated with respect.
- Assist with cleaning duties to ensure the store is maintained to a high standard of presentation.
- Advise the Regional Manager regarding any stock control issues or delivery discrepancies.
- Ensure fully compliance regarding till operation, refunds and cash control.
- Prepare and submit timely, accurate and complete reporting as requested by management
- Promote a positive work environment by maintaining a respectful work place.
- Actively engage in positive dialogue with customers to establish their needs, offer guidance and generate sales.
- Inform customers about our products and services in a positive and knowledgeable way.
- Delivers exceptional customer service in line.
Conduct effective sales floor product demonstrations to create a fun and enjoyable shopping experience whilst generating sales.
- Customer centric and relentless about exceeding expectations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Results orientated
- Desire to continuously learn and develop
- Hunger to deliver exceptional customer service
- Positive ’can do’ attitude
- Flexibility and determination to ‘win’
- Committed team player
- Receptive to feedback
- Passionate about brand
- Ability to delegate tasks and activities
- Confident leading a team, with strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
- 8% pension scheme
- Cashback Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friends and Family discount on products
- Partner Discounts
- Discounted Rail Travel
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Salary Sacrifice
- Employee referral scheme
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)