39 hours/week, 5 days work a week, 2 days off
Salary £12.72 an hour – Permanent
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales Assistant working 39 hours per week to support our team to provide a quality retail service to our Customers.
This varied role will include managing stock, displaying goods in an attractive way, taking responsibility for running our busy shop in the absence of the store Management team, maintaining the appearance of the shop and maximizing sales and promoting Gift Aid to our valued customers.
- You’ll have great communication skills with the ability to interact with a range of customers.
- This is a varied role, with lots to do, so a flexible approach to your work is essential as is a willingness to help where needed.
- Your good literacy and numeracy skill will be important
- You should be customer focused and always keen to deliver a great service
- Experience in a customer facing retail environment would be beneficial but is not essential.
What we offer you in return:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- A generous pension – we will contribute up to 5.7%
- Healthcare cashback scheme – money back for routine dental & eye check-ups
- Great shopping discounts and rewards (perfect for pay day!)
- A welcoming, supportive workplace where we recognise a job well done
- With over 250 stores you will be part of a team making a real difference to older people’s lives
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)